I often get the following error when I'm trying to start SmartWhois with the SmartWhoisLauncher in the newest Firefox browser:
[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0xc1f30002 (NS_ERROR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED) [nsIProcess.init]" nsresult: "0xc1f30002 (NS_ERROR_ALREADY_INITIALIZED)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://swlaunch/content/swlaunchFx.js :: Launch :: line 34" data: no]
While the new plugin is being approved on Mozilla site, it has to be installed manually.
Please download the new plugin file using the following link:
Then do the following:
1. Disable the old SmartWhois plugin in FireFox and restart the browser.
2. Uninstall the plugin in Firefox and restart the browser again (it should ask to).
3. Replace the existing swlaunch.xpi file in SmartWhois application folder with the new swlaunch.xpi file you downloaded from our Web site (overwrite).
4. Start FireFox and drag and drop the new swlaunch.xpi file on the FireFox window - this will start the plugin installation.
5. Restart Firefox once the plugin is installed.